Our Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions below. Contact us if you have any questions
THE USE OF THE KING’S CROSS BAPTIST CHURCH’S (KCBC’s) WORLD WIDE WEB PAGES IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW. ANY USE OF SUCH WEB PAGES CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF KCBC WEB PAGES, PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
1) The copyright in material on this website is owned by KCBC and protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. You are entitled to copy any information for your own personal use but may not republish any such information in any manner without the prior written consent of KCBC. You agree not to remove any product identification, copyright notices or legends or other notices or proprietary restrictions from any of the material or information contained in these web pages. Any unauthorised downloading, retransmission, or other copying or modification of any of the contents of this website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by KCBC.
2) The house designs and layouts are the property of KCBC. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs to the pages of this website may constitute trade names or unregistered trademarks of KCBC. The display of any of the above trade names or trademarks on pages at this website does not imply that any licence has been granted to any third party in respect of the same. All other product or company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on the pages of this website are the trademarks of their respective owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trademark owners and KCBC intends no infringement of such trademarks. The appearance or absence of product, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other websites on this website does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement thereof by KCBC. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by KCBC.
3) All information (including but not limited to ideas, suggestions, concepts and graphics) submitted to KCBC through this website will become the exclusive property of KCBC. KCBC will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and will be free to use the information for any purpose.
4) THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW END DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, UNDERSTANDINGS WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUSES, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS. KCBC RESERVES THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE TO CHANGE, AMEND OR OTHERWISE VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ITS WEB PAGES.
5) KCBC shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, contracts, data, goodwill, work stoppage and computer failure resulting from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of this website, its operation or transmission, computer viruses, loss of data or otherwise in respect of the use of the website and howsoever caused even if KCBC shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages. KCBC excludes any liability for any errors or omissions from information, materials and functions included in this website except to the extent that such liability may not be lawfully excluded under the applicable law. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law KCBC disclaims all liability for negligence.
6) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided in order to enhance the interest of other featured content and are not intended to signify that KCBC endorses or otherwise has any responsibility for the content of the linked website. KCBC is not responsible for nor assumes any liability for the contents of other websites or home pages which are linked to KCBC web pages. KCBC shall have no liability in respect of material hyperlinked to KCBC web pages which may be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene or otherwise not in accordance with such regulations as may be from time to time in force. The provision by KCBC of a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation by KCBC to you to access materials held at that location, nor is it evidence of any endorsement by KCBC of the material held there.
7) KCBC operates this website from London and makes no representation that the information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside the United Kingdom.
8) These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Great Britain. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the British courts. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this website.
9) All data collected from this website is intended for internal marketing purposes only by KCBC. Information on what data is held can be obtained by contacting KCBC.
10) Any information found on this website is for guidance only and is not intended to constitute a contract and may change without notice. Nothing on this website will be deemed to constitute an offer to contract.
11) KCBC shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software other property as a result of your access to, use of browsing of this website or your downloading of any data, text or images.
Follow Us, Join In
Feel free to visit our social media pages and don’t forget to like & share.
Consider giving to support the ongoing work at KCBC.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay connected with us