All ages, all stages of life, all welcome
London is an incredible place to be a student, full of amazing opportunities, the chance to make great new friends and create life-long memories. At KCBC we would love to be part of that exciting journey with you!
One thing that makes London so great is just how international it is: when you study in London you learn alongside people from every part of our world.
KCBC Students is no different with our students coming from Peru to Turkey, Nigeria to China. And we always love welcoming new people into our international community!
Who we are
At KCBC Students we’re a real mix: from undergraduates to postgraduates, PhDs and part-time students.
Some are in London for just a few months and others have been here for many years. We come from nearby universities such SOAS, UCL and Westminster as well as further out locations and local language colleges.
And while we love spending time with each other we want to learn from others who are at different life stages and so KCBC Students is fully involved in wider church life!
What We Value
At KCBC Students we are passionate about many things, but above everything we have discovered the incredible and full life Jesus offers and want that to shape and value our lives to impact the world around us.
As part of this we are committed to 3 core values;
- GROWING: we want to grow in our understanding and experience of what it means to be a follower of Jesus, by learning together!
- SERVING: Jesus calls his followers to be people that serve others and so we’re always looking to find ways to do this individually and together as a student community.
- SHARING: The Gospel is amazing and has everything people need for life! We want to share this with others and so are always searching for different and creative ways to do this.
What We Do
We always have a wide range of things going on @ KCBC Student, both formal and informal including;
- Weekly Sunday Lunch Social: Each Sunday we get together for lunch, to share catch up and enjoy food together
- Life Groups: Meeting at different times of the week to share and learn together
- Open Café Eden: During term-time our café opens for students to hang out, play board games and meet others.
- Workshops and Movie Nights: Cooking classes, Big Screen Movie Nights and more
- Annual Weekend Retreat: Getting out into the country for a weekend of fun, learning and great food!
- Wider socials: (Christmas Parties, Chinese New Year or simply a free Saturday night.
Whether you’re coming to London for one month, one year or longer than that we would love to meet you and welcome you as part of our student community! You can get more details by emailing our Student and Young Adults Worker Pete James